Sunday, December 9, 2007

i love this MV luhs !
i love this band !
haaaas ,
especially this song ;DD
makes me remember some one in heart (x
lol .





i showed my mommy this mv .
and she wondered what kind of dance was she dancing ..
lol .
then i figured it out ...
this should be one kind of peacock dance ehs ?

lol , i observed her hand sign of her fingers ..
uhms , and she look kinda like snake ?
my cousin added on ,.
wahahahahas .
and that one part she touch the water , the colour of the water immediately changed to black .
it confused me lorrs .
but indeed , i thought that director of this MV sure spend alot of time trying to send the message around .
through her eyes , ( her very nicely done eye make up is super sparkling luhs ! )
yah yah , thats what i thought .
heeees .
i love F.I.R luhs !



oh guys ,
heres another stupid video that steven lim had just recently uploaded .
please note that i dont visit his blog one uhs !
my cousin told me he made this super funny vid .
so im kind of confuse why he need to vent out his anger this way luhs .
by asking a girl from temasek poly to help him in this video .
somemore singing the super white song ..
-.- duhs , i wonder whats wrong with him luhs .
but anyway ..





lol . get it ?




by the way , im quite sure the sparta's post made alot of y'all laugh till siao behs ?
hahahahahahas ,
i got this from one of my friend who tried to cheer me up .
cause i was super angry with him !
gosh .
he got super alot of pattern one .
next time if he send me more of this ..
i'll sure share with y'all again kays ?
hohoho .



im hitting the sack soon !
cya !

No comments: